Our Christmas Top-up will be available from Tuesday 1st November until Friday 16th December 2022!
To be eligible for an Christmas top-up you must:
- Currently be borrowing a Homemaker Loan
- Have repaid £100 of your existing loan
- Must not be subject to an IVA, DRO, BRU
Where you do not qualify for a top-up of at least £100, the application will be unsuccessful.
- A link will be available in the News Article of the website that you must use to apply for the Christmas Top-up. This link will also be emailed out to members and will be available on our Facebook page
- Members will be able to top-up TWICE during this window. You must have repaid at least £100 to qualify for a second top-up.
- Please do not apply before 1st November, if you do so then your application will be delayed.
- It will be extremely busy and applications will take longer than 5 working days for us to process, please be patient and allow staff time to process them.
The Top-up period will end at midnight Friday 16th December 2022
If you need to ask us a question before you apply then click here and complete the contact us form.
If you are currently struggling to repay this, or any other debt, then we highly recommend you click here to be taken to a lot of information and advice we think you will find helpful.
We also have some useful information about borrowing which will be useful to anyone looking to borrow. That information can be found here
If you do not currently have a loan with Knowlsey Mutual Credit Union and would like to find out more then please follow this link to be taken to information about the loan accounts we offer.