The Summer topup period applies to member who are currently repaying a Homemaker Loan. To be eligible you must have repaid £100.00 off the balance of your existing loan.
If in doubt, please login to your account to check your balance.
The top-up period will begin on Monday 26th July and end at midnight of Friday 6th August.
Do not apply before 26th July if you do so then your application will be delayed.
We will publish a news article on of 26th July with a direct link to the application page.
Borrowing from Knowsley Mutual Credit Union has the following benefits:
- There are no hidden fees or charges
- We do not charge any penalty if you repay the loan early
- Our interest rates are capped by the government
- You can save as you repay your loan
- All loans include free insurance, meaning that the balance will typically be repaid if you were to die still owing the Credit Union money
- You can apply even if you have a poor credit history